Well hello there!
I must say it has been too long, but it’s for good reason: I have decided to start studying for the GRE! Let me tell you getting back into the groove of studying is NOT easy. Though I must say I am actually really enjoying it (I guess I am more of a nerd than I thought).
Anyways, today I wanted to let everyone know that Daisy and the Fox has kindly awarded me the Super Sweet Blogging Award! As someone who blogs for the love of sharing my obsession with food, I am honored to have so many people who read my blog and try my recipes. Thank you all for your support it means so much! And please go check out Daisy’s blog for some adorable DIY crafts and delicious recipes!
The Super Sweet Blogging Award
- Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you
- Answer the “Super Sweet” questions
- Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13!) blogs
The Super Sweet Questions
- Cookies or Cake? Definitely cookies…fun to make and extremely versatile, perfect chance to be creative!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate Lover!
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Oh gosh that’s a tough one. Scones, I just love ’em!
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Right after dinner I always need something sweet, even if it is fruit. I just love to end my day with dessert!
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I wish I had a sweet nickname! If anyone has any suggestions that would be much appreciated.
Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen”:
- Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Chocolate-Covered Katie
- Brown Eyed Baker
- Nutritionist in the Kitch
- Domesticate ME!
- Barbells and Buttercream
- Dessert for Two
- Hungry Brownie
- Yeah…imma eat that
- Joy the Baker
- Two Peas and Their Pod
To the nominees: I love your blogs; your recipes and writing keep me coming back to see what’s new. Keep up the good work!